DFW Texas Staffing Fairbanks, AK, USA
Job Updates: - (6/18): Salary listed is an average. Please send candidate's requested salary in the review. - SELLING POINT: M-F, 8-5; NO nights or weekends required Overview: - More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra. - At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. - This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry. - Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. - Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. - This is an...
Jul 31, 2021