Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) in Beaufort, South Carolina, to work at the Naval Hospital or Branch Medical Clinics Parris Island or Marine Corps Air Station to provide care for Active Duty military heroes, their family members, and retirees. The Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is a full-time position, 40 hrs/wk, Mon - Fri, between 6AM - 6PM.
DUTIES OF THE REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER (RNCM):
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER (RNCM):
- Associates Degree of Nursing or higher.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess one of the following certifications:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Minimum of one year of experience in nursing after graduation.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- U.S. Citizen (required for access to Gov't computer systems)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER (RNCM):
- Competitive salary
- 17 days paid vacation/sick leave per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays per year
- Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) savings plan
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability