Currently recruiting a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to work in the Medical Home Port (Family Health) Area Branch Health Clinic at Marine Base Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, California, providing medical care for Active Duty military heroes, their family members, and retirees. The Licensed Vocational Nurse position is full-time, Monday - Friday, normally between the hours of 6:00AM - 6:00PM, with full benefits and including 17 days of paid vacation & sick leave, plus 10 paid federal holidays. The LVN may be assigned to other clinic locations within the primary assigned Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton local commuting area.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN):
- Be a graduate from a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocaltional Nurse program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or be a graduate from an accredited program accepted by the applicable State Board of Nursing or a training program accepted by the military Medical Treatment Facility (MTF). (Revised 21 Jan 2020)
- One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as an LPN/LVN in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time clinical experience within the last 2 years as a LPN/LVN.
- LVN is required to provide 3 reference letters, one from a supervisor and 2 from peers with a date, full name and address of the person writing the reference letter. The reference letter must be primary source verified and within the past two years that attests to the candidate’s competency as pertaining to the position they are applying for.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- 17 days paid vacation/sick leave per year
- 10 paid Federal holidays per year
- Health & Welfare allowance contributes towards cost of health, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability