ICU RN - DAYS
GREAT COLORADO LOCATION!
- 20 Bed Facility
- 4 beds in ICU
- This is a small boutique style facility looking for candidates who like to set standards to build from the ground up while providing white glove treatment
Sign-on bonus $5,000 - with 2-year commitment (paid out 30 days after start)
- The ICU Registered Nurse You will perform and oversee the care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, MI, Strokes, and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking, and decision-making.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- ASN is fine and candidates DO NOT need to be enrolled for the BSN
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
Must have at least one (1) year ICU RN RECENT experience in an acute care hospital
MUST have ICU experience - NO PCU experience only will be considered
We are actively interviewing!
Contact Ina Phillip at email@example.com or 770-433-2220