Clinic Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Albion, Michigan
We are looking for an RN to work with the elderly in a Clinic environment, that can be compassionate and caring working with that community.
- Monitoring acute and chronic medical conditions
- Triaging emergent situations
- Performs assessments and actively participates in care plans
- Administers treatments, procedures and medications as prescribed to participants
- Provides EOL care and education to participants and families Duties and Responsibilities.
- Routine monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions following the participants goals of care.
- Performs wound care and treatments as prescribed in their plan of care.
- A minimum of one (1) year working with the frail or elderly is required
- BSN in Nursing
- Float weekdays RN 8:30am-5pm and every 5th or 6th weekend
OR Weekend RN 8:00am-8:00pm, can be 36/40 hours if the candidate requires this.
Pay / Compensation:
- $30.25- $40.50 Per Hour DOE
Please Apply today!