Workforce Solutions Group has a fantastic job opening for a Clinic Nurse Supervisor in San Bernardino, California. This position is a permanent, direct hire opportunity.
We are looking for an RN that has experience working as a supervisor/or manager and with the elderly community; is reliable, compassionate, provides quality care to patients, strong attention to detail and enjoys fostering relationships.
- Monitors compliance with all applicable licensing, certification and accreditation requirements.
- Serves as a member on various committees both within and outside of the agency as requested by the Home Care and Clinic Service Manager.
- Manages the flow of clinic by overseeing appointment bookings, triaging and gate keeping in conjunction with primary care and staff. Ensures that participants are cared for in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Observes, records, and reports participant’s condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians responsible for treatment.
- Coordinate’s participant care with outside contract service providers including nursing homes, assisted living, lab, oxygen and others.
- Manages and reviews the records and charts of participants for pertinent information and staff documentation, performs documentation as necessary.
- Encourages team building by coaching and mentoring staff as needed and training home care and clinic staff to function independently.
- 1-2 years of prior Supervisory/Managerial Experience
- One year experience working with the frail or elderly is required.
- Monday- Friday 8AM-5:30PM
Please Apply Today!