We are looking for an RN to work with the elderly in a Clinic environment, that can be compassionate and caring working with that community.
- Triages participant and staff phone calls to s to determine priority of care and routes accordingly.
- Schedules outside appointments for participants when necessary.
- Assists in the examination, testing and treatment of participants.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries
- Implements orders written by primary care physician(s).
- Instructs participants and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Schedules specialist and other appointments for participants and assists in hospital admissions.
- Performs general nursing care on participants including administering prescribed medications and treatments.
- A minimum of one (1) year working with the frail or elderly is required
- Associates in Nursing
Pay / Compensation:
Please Apply today!