Workforce Solutions Group has a fantastic job opening for a Home Care RN in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This position is a permanent, direct hire opportunity.
We are looking for an RN that has experience working with the elderly community, is reliable, compassionate, provides quality care to patients, nurturing and has the ability to address all concerns of the patients.
- Triages participant and staff phone calls to s to determine priority of care and routes accordingly.
- Schedules outside appointments for participants when necessary.
- Assists in the examination, testing and treatment of participants.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries
- Implements orders written by primary care physician(s).
- Instructs participants and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Schedules specialist and other appointments for participants and assists in hospital admissions.
- Performs general nursing care on participants including administering prescribed medications and treatments.
- Documents all necessary information and maintains participant medical record(s) and fulfills agency charting and reporting requirements.
- Administers medications, provides training in self-administration of all non-scheduled medications and monitors medication compliance.
- Provides health counseling to participants and their families on an individual or group basis.
- Assists in the examination, assessment, evaluation testing and treatment of participants.
- Observes, records, and reports participant’s condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians
- Perform nursing care to clients in their place of residence.
- Assess and re-assess participants to determine individual needs and to ensure the least restrictive environment.
- A minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly is required
- Bi-lingual-Spanish, Russian, Punjabi or Hmong Preferred
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Days- Start time flexible
- $38.00- $42.00 Per Hour
- $2,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply and a recruiter will ge back to you.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.