- Must be able to stand and walk for 7 and one half hours.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 90 lbs. from ground to waist and carry short distances and climb 5 ft.
- Able to smell or detect odors/fumes from various chemicals.
- Ability to safely perform heavy, physically demanding work; crawling, climbing, pushing, pulling, stooping, and lifting materials and equipment.
- Ability to distinguish colors , bi-manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to work around dust and sand. LICENSES AND INSURANCE: Valid U.S. Driver's license at time of hire TESTING: Written Electrician test: Level I
- minimum 65% passing score, Level II
- 75% passing score DMV Print out and proof of valid Drivers License. What you need to know: