Required skills and experience:
• Minimum 4 years underwriting experience with exposure to both manual and automated underwriting environments; preferably in a due diligence environment
• Must have strong knowledge of Jumbo, Non-QM and/or GSE guidelines
• Understanding of RESPA compliance
• Experience with RPL/NPL product a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Excellent time management skills with an emphasis on quality
• In depth knowledge and understanding of transaction components that indicate a potential for fraud
What you need to know: The Loan Review Analyst is responsible for performing post close residential mortgage loan reviews on Selene Diligence client portfolios in accordance with client specific requirements. The Loan Review Analyst documents requirements and identifies issues with respect to data integrity, credit, compliance, valuation and fraud risk and is responsible for determining appropriate Credit Risk Grading (CRG) of the loans.
Additional job details: Education/Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a credit analysis related area of residential mortgage banking is required. Travel: Some travel may be required.