Required skills and experience:
1. Completion of an accredited PA or NP program
2. Surgical Assist certification required
3. Currently licensed to practice in Colorado
4. 2 years of experience in OB/GYN care required
5. Experience in IUD insertion and EMB required
6. Maintain regulatory requirements, including all federal, state, local regulations and accrediting organization standards.
7. Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
8. Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments and staff.
9. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
10. Current BCLS certification.
11. Current ACLS certification
What you need to know:
1. Full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
2. No on-call schedule! Interview process:
1. Onsite interview with the Manager and/or Dr.
2. Potential follow up conversation
Job selling points:
1. Exciting opportunity to join a team looking to expand in more states in the near future!
2. This is a highly acquisitive platform – our primary growth engine is successfully acquiring and integrating add-on practices.
3. Opportunity to work in a Private Equity-backed industry.
Additional job details:
• Examines patient, takes medical history, records results, and makes preliminary diagnosis or decides on follow-up procedures.
• Performs gynecological exams.
• Provides pre-natal and post-natal care to patients.
• Administers and orders diagnostic tests.
• Performs therapeutic procedures.
• Exercises professional judgment regarding consultation with supervising physicians concerning appropriate treatment.
• Develops and implements patient care plans, instructs and counsels patients, and records progress.
• Prescribes medications to the extent allowable by state guidelines and clinic regulations.
• Provides general health education.
• Assists physician with emergency treatments and more complex procedures.