Required Skills and Experience:
1. Active Nurse Practitioner with 5+ years of clinical experience in complex care, chronic care, and primary care
2. Experience with behavioral modification and familiar with patient behavioral change, with the credibility and skill to positively influence patients’ health-related decisions.
3. An ability to understand patients’ core needs and translate them into well-designed, actionable care plans.
4. Strong motivation to be part of a progressive, community-oriented approach to primary care that meets the full scope of patients’ needs and compels you to continuously grow and develop.
5. Builder mentality - interested in creating a new model of care delivery.
6. Must have chronic disease management experience.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity. Patient population: complex, chronic, underserved.
2. New, innovative tech model that creates long-term lasting relationships with patients
3. Seeking a candidate who is interested and excited about new technology and care models.
4. Our mission is to make healthcare more effective and affordable for all, including the underserved. And we’re developing technology to push the boundaries even further. This is the future of health, with you at the center.
5. Amazing growth opportunities!
6. Comfortable with basic procedural skills such as vaccinations and phlebotomy.
7. Position's field territory: 4 burrows in New York City. This is a field-based position, an approach that enables us to meet patients where they are and give them a great experience. Will be working across a few different boroughs (Minus Statin Island).